All employee pricing is strictly confidential. Site user may not, under any circumstance, disclose GE confidential employee pricing information to any person, entity or retailer for comparison shopping purposes. Failure to comply will result in order cancellation and immediate removal of employee store access privileges.
By purchasing any product or services through this Website, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions, including the terms and conditions of the User Agreement of this Website.
Return Policy of First Class Crated Product
First class crated product is defined as working damage-free product that is in the original factory-sealed carton. Anything other than that is considered to be uncrated (see below).
* Please note that no uncrated product will be accepted for returns due to customer error (wrong model, color, size, product not wanted/needed, excess product or shipped too early).*
There may be certain circumstances that require the return of first class product. MC Commerical Inc. will accept such returns based on the following guidelines only:
- Product must be a current production model. End-of- line product is a final sale and not returnable.
- For returns due to customer errors (in model, color, size, product not wanted/needed, excess product or shipped too early), the customer will be assessed a 5% restocking fee and a transportation fee of $50.00 minimum or 20% whichever is greater.
For returns due to MC Commerical Inc. order errors or MC Commerical Inc. process such as errors in model, color, size, product unwanted or duplicate product or shipped too early, no charges apply. MC Commercial Inc. will accept the return, give full credit to the customer and absorb the transportation costs.
Timeline for crated returns: Consumer has 2 business days to notify MC Commercial Inc. of the return request. Visible / Carton Damage -Carton damage is defined as any damage to the carton such as tears, cuts, creases, crushed appearance et cetera.
Timeline for damage to be reported: 1 business day If a unit is received with a damaged carton, the customer must inspect the unit immediately to determine whether or not the damage extends to the unit itself. If the unit inside is not damaged, the customer should accept the unit. If the unit inside is damaged, the customer should call the sales order desk 1-800-361-1100 to report the damage within one business day of the delivery date. The sales order desk will not authorize any carton damage returns reported beyond one (1) business day of delivery.
Return Policy of Uncrated Second-Class Product
Uncrated or second-class product refers to any unit that has been removed from its original factory-sealed carton Concealed Damage - any cosmetic damage to the unit that was detected after uncrating it AND where no carton damage was visible.
Timeline for damage to be reported: 2 business days.
The customer is responsible for reporting any concealed damage to the sales order desk by calling 1-800-361-1100. Depending on the assessment of the damage, the Customer Service Specialist may refer you to our service department for a service call. If the Customer Service Specialist determines that a return is needed, units must be returned along with the original undamaged carton as proof of concealed damage. All parts, as well as use and care guides must be intact.
Functional Damage - If the appliance is not functioning (Dead on Arrival), the customer should call the MC Commerical Inc. Service Department at 1-800-361-3400 to inform them of the problem and they will promptly dispatch a service technician to inspect the unit and correct the problem.
Timeline for damage to be reported 5 business days.
Return of Pick Up Order
When picking up your order from a MC Commerical Inc. warehouse, carefully inspect the product to ensure there is no visible damage. If a scratch or minor dent is discovered once the appliance is in your home, the damage must be reported within one (1) business day of the pick up date by calling 1-800-361-1100.
Timeline for damage to be reported: 1 business day.
If any questions on the above please contact the Sales Order Desk at 1-800-361-1100
Products or services are made available only to authorized site users, at the sole discretion of MC Commercial Inc. (the “Company”). Re-sale of such products or services is prohibited. The Company reserves the right to correct without notice any error appearing in any offer or other content of this Website. Shipments will be made only to select addresses in Canada. Charges for shipping and any applicable taxes are in addition to the posted price of the appliance. Shipping charges are displayed when you preview an order.
Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged in full when the order is placed. All sales are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, no merchandise will be shipped. To avoid this, please ensure you call our customer service line 1-800-361-1100, 5 business days before your scheduled home delivery/pick up date to ensure all stock has been allocated to your order. If an item(s) is/are out of stock and/or discontinued, the company will make reasonable efforts to provide you with an alternative product, by mutual agreement. If no such agreement is reached, the Company will refund your payment by the same means by which it was provided. All sales are otherwise final.
Specific product warranty information is listed with each product description and included with each product shipped. Please read this warranty information carefully as it sets forth the terms and conditions applicable to the product or service you are purchasing. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
This Agreement between you, the "Site User" and MC Commercial Inc. (the “Company”) applies to all users of the GE Appliance Canada Employee Store (the “Website”). As a condition of gaining access to, and utilizing the benefits of, the Website, you acknowledge and agree to the following, including as further detailed below:
- - Use of the Website is strictly limited to authorized Site Users
- - Purchase for resale is forbidden
- - All information and content of the Website is proprietary to the Company or its licensors; all rights are reserved
- - Sharing any pricing or other information from this site with anyone is prohibited
- - Purchases via the Website are not eligible for any consumer rebates (example, mail in rebate)
- -The Company will not be liable to the Site User for any claim, loss, or damages whatsoever arising from or in relation to this Agreement or the Site User’s use of the Website
Participation and Relationship:
- - Site User may not access the site unless Site User is an employee or retiree of the Company, GE, GSW, or a select Company strategic partner, as determined from time to time at Company’s sole discretion.
- - For purposes of purchases of product or services made through the Website, and any problems, issues or any claims arising there from, Site User is in privity with the Company only; for clarity, Site User is in privity with no other party, including Site User’s employer.
- - Participation in the Website is a privilege not a right and may be terminated by the Company with or without notice at any time for any reason.
- - Participation is limited to Site User and must be for the Site User’s personal use only, or as gifts for immediate family or friends.
- - In no way do any of the Company’s dealers profit from sales via this Website. We therefore ask your co-operation in refraining from making inquiries about this sale through any of our dealers
- - PURCHASE FOR RESALE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
Misuse of the Website:
Site User agrees:
- - not use the Website for any illegal or illicit purpose;
- - not to disclose or share any username or password for the Website, or otherwise provide access to the Website, or any content and services provided by the Website, to any other person without the express permission of the Company;
- - not to interfere with the operation or security of the Website in any manner;
- - not to create any hyperlink to the Website or any content thereof without the express permission of the Company; and
- - not to use any automated process (including, without limitation, any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools) to copy or monitor content or activity on the Website.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property:
- - The Website (including all pages and content thereof) contains confidential and proprietary information of the Company, including without limitation, sensitive product, pricing and promotional information and sales and delivery terms ("Company Confidential Information").
- - You may not disclose the Company Confidential Information, or the fact that it is being made available to Site Users via the Website, to any person or entity except as and to the extent necessary to fulfill the buy-sell relationship between Site User and the Company. Examples of permissible disclosure include to your home professionals (e.g. contractors, builders, remodelers and interior designers), delivery agents, and financial and tax professionals.
- - SPECIFICALLY, AND WITHOUT LIMITING YOUR OTHER OBLIGATIONS NOT TO DISCLOSE COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, SITE USER MAY NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCLOSE COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR COMPARISON SHOPPING PURPOSES.
- - All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trade-marks, and trade secrets, in the Website and any associated products or services are owned by the Company, or by its suppliers and licensors. The provision of the Website does not transfer to you or to any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. The Company and its suppliers and licensors reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
Site User Rights and Warranties
- Site User is entitled to only the manufacturer’s product and service warranties set forth via the product description or an accompanying hyperlink. Please review these warranties with care before you purchase any product or service. These warranties shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in equity or at law for defective products or services. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SHALL APPLY.
- Delivery and uncrate services are offered only if and as available. The Company cannot assure the availability of such services in all regions of Canada.
- Depending on service availability, The Company may, upon request, help arrange for Site User’s benefit the removal and disposal of appliances or other items being replaced by products purchased through the Website. Any person or entity providing such services would be acting as Site User’s contracting agent. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of such persons.
Disclaimer, Indemnification, and Limitation of Liability
Site User agrees:
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THE COMPANY (AND ITS SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY (AND ITS SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO SITE USER FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM, COSTS, OR DAMAGES WHATSOVER, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR A SITE USER’S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
- The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from, and will not apply to, this Agreement or any sale via the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Website, (ii) your violation of this Agreement, or (iii) your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Breaches, Dispute Resolution and Other Matters:
- The interpretation of this Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the Site User’s use of the Website including any purchase of products or services, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- All disputes arising hereunder, including any disputes involving third parties, will be arbitrated to the extent permitted by applicable law, except for claims by the Company for breach of confidentiality.
- Unless otherwise specified or prohibited by law, the specific manner of arbitration shall be as follows: disputes with amounts in controversy under $3,500 shall be arbitrated by the Better Business Bureau in accordance with their rules and procedures. Disputes with amounts in controversy above $3,500 shall be referred to the Center for Public Resources in accordance with their rules and procedures. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses.
- For purposes of claims brought by the Company against Site User, such as for credit card misuse, dishonored checks, breaches of confidentiality, etc., Site User
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, damages for improper disclosure of Company Confidential Information may be irreparable; accordingly, the Company will be entitled to seek equitable relief, including an injunction, preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity;
- In addition, Site User agrees acknowledges and agrees that breach of this Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Website privileges without further notice, at the Company’s sole discretion; and
- Site User also acknowledges and agrees that any breach of this Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions may be communicated to Site User’s employer for such additional disciplinary action as Site User’s employer deems appropriate.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Website, the information contained therein, and any information obtained through the Website. There may be separate terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of products from the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Website, any applicable policies, and this Agreement at any time. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.